- It may be a better time to lease one's home in today's market?
When thinking about selling your property, you may want to determine all aspects before listing with a Realtor, since the housing market isn't what it used to be. Many people find themselves upside down, due to falling home values and the downturn in The Economy.
Many people need to sell a house elsewhere, so there is a need for both Executive Housing, as well as affordable rental housing in the Cedar Rapids/Marion marketplace. Your property may make a good rental property?
One may want to look at more than one marketing option.
- Cash sale
- Contract sale
- Rent with an option to purchase
- Renting the property and waiting for the market to rebound
- Dual marketing: for sale, for rent
We often find people enquiring about property management and leasing service, after they have had their property on the market for sale. How many are investigating all aspects, prior to listing? Not investigating all aspects could decrease your cash position and your market value.
We have had a busy month, as we mentioned.
- 226 31st Street NE is now Lease Pending - thank you for those who were interested!
- The Summer Sostice arrived on June 21st
- We celebrated another Father's Day
- We had a busy Association Broker's Meeting this month
- We had a good Realtor Luncheon in June
- We attended our Association's government affairs meeting - Local and Federal issues
- Three Rotary meetings are in the book for June and Monday should be a good one!
- My mother and retired Realtor LaVerne Tucker celebrated a June birthday
- We were happy to help a family on corporate relocation, locating a nice property in Marion for them to rent
- I.L. 'Tommy' celebrated another anniversary as a Rotarian in June, 47Th year
We want to thank you for visiting us. If you are needing to improve your cash position on your real estate, please feel free to contact us to discuss the following services:
- Property Management
- Rental Registration
- Rental Licensing
- City Inspection requirement
- Should I sell?
- Should I buy?
- Should I lease?
- Would my property make a good rental property?
- MLS services
- Like-kind exchange questions?
- Leasing my property to the U.S. Government
- General Real Estate Brokerage