Friday, September 30, 2011
We hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable weekend, September 30Th through October 2Nd. We are currently advertising two-four bedroom homes for rent in Cedar Rapids, Iowa USA.
We have the 4 Bedroom Ranch, pictured on the left, at 150 Echo Drive NW for $1,400 per month.
We also have a 4 Bedroom Two-Story that we are marketing at 7410 Cattail Court NE in the Linn Mar Community Schools. This property rents for $1,600 per month.
We invite you to drive-by and contact us for more information on these homes for rent in Cedar Rapids.
Monday, September 12, 2011
At Noon on Monday, scheduled to attend the Rotary Club of Cedar Rapids meeting.
- September 12 : Tom Aller, President, Interstate Power & Light is the program
We are marketing some executive houses for rent. These are new listings, as seen in The Gazette over the weekend. We have a four bedroom in NW Cedar Rapids for rent, along with a newer three bedroom in Marion for rent. Both properties are ranch style homes.
On Tuesday, school board elections will be conducted in Cedar Rapids and across the State of Iowa. There are races for all four positions in the Cedar Rapids Community Schools. The polls in Linn County will be open Noon to 8 p.m. Don't forget to vote.
If you have any questions on the school board election in Cedar Rapids, please give me a call or contact the Linn County Auditor's Office.
Friday, September 9, 2011
We are also advertising this property, pictured to the bottom left, this weekend in The Gazette.
The property is located at 150 Echo Lane NW in Cedar Rapids. Rent is $1,400 per month.
Please give Robin Tucker a call at Tommy Tucker Realty Co., in Cedar Rapids, Iowa for more information on these two executive rentals.
Thursday, September 1, 2011
We welcome the month of September and my wife's birthday on September 1St. The College Football season is kicking off today in the college ranks and a week from today we will either tune into our President on the issue of Jobs or the kickoff of NFL Football with the Packers vs. the Saints.
How the first eight months of year have flown by this year. The Summer is winding down as we approach Labor Day weekend, with Autumn arriving soon. For the latest weather information in the Cedar Rapids area ... KCRG WxNow - which was just released!
We have some rental properties coming available at the end of September. Can we interest you in a new property? We have had several calls recently from property owners that may be looking to place their properties on the market for rent. You can find our application [PDF} on our web site.
Celebrations during the month of September (help from our local Civil Rights newsletter and other sources):
- Ganesh Chaturthi (Hinduism), Sept. 1
- World War II Began in 1938, Sept. 1
- V-J Day in 1945, Sept. 2
- Iowa vs. Tennessee State in College Football, Sept. 3
- Labor Day, Sept. 5
- Iowa at Iowa State in College Football, Sept. 10
- Patriot Day, Sept. 11
- 10 year anniversary of 9/11, Sept. 11
- Grandparents Day, Sept. 11
- National Pet Memorial Day, Sept. 11
- Mexican Independence Day, Sept. 16
- POW/MIA Recognition Day, Sept. 16
- Iowa vs. Pittsburgh in College Football, Sept. 17
- Oktoberfest Begins, Sept. 17
- National Women’s Friendship Day, Sept. 18
- International Day of Peace, Sept. 21
- World Gratitude Day, Sept. 21
- Native American Day, Sept. 23
- Autumnal Equinox, Sept. 23
- Iowa vs. Louisiana-Monroe in College Football, Sept. 24
- Rosh Hashanah (Judaism) Sept. 28 (sundown) - Sept. 30
- Durga Puja (Hinduism), Sept. 28 begins a ten-day festival honoring Goddess Durga
We want to wish everyone a safe and enjoyable September. Be careful out there, school is back on and children may be tough to see. Let us know, if we can be of service to you. Visit us by e-mail, telephone or by making an appointment and visiting with us face to face!