- Pat Zaby
- Rich Sands
- Dan Olson of Department of Natuarl Resources (Septic Systems in Iowa)
- Jerry Rossi
- John Mayfield
- Judy Stevens
- Paul McLaughlin
- Joe Sesso
- Kitty Carstens
- Joe Sesso
Upcoming legislative issues in the State of Iowa:
- Septic Tanks
- Storwater Fees
- Fire Sprinkers
- IFA issues (mechanics leans)
- Lead based paint
- Filing of sellers discosure at time of of transfer
- Homestead changes
- other upcoming issues in Real property
- Health Care for small business and independent contractors was mentioned
Other Highlights of this year's Convention:
- Numerous Continuing Education Opportunities - more...
- Learn new business strategies relevant to today's market conditions
- Expanded Trade Show - more... More than 50 vendors showcasing products and services
- Vendor Demonstrations - more... See the latest technology and vendor products in action with our 12 demo sessions
- Networking - see below Meet new REALTORS® and grow your contact base for referrals
State Committees and Work Groups - more...
- Get involved at the state level and make a difference in your industry
- Events - Elegant dinners, great nightlife, and other events just for fun!
The 2010 IAR Convention will be held in Dubuque.